Berlin is one of the largest and most diverse science city in Europe: around 200,000 people from all over the world teach,
research, work and study here. Apart from its scientific offer, Berlin is also a fascinating and unique cultural metropolis in the heart of Europe.
1) Course-only includes course materials, refreshments and certificate of attendance.
2) All-inclusive package
What is included:
* Accommodation (from Sunday/check-in to Friday/check-out) provided at the acama hostel Kreuzberg, within walking distance of the city center, shared rooms (max. 3 people per room), en-suite bathroom, breakfast included. For the indications to get to the hostel, please click here.
* Lunch from Monday to Friday in a restaurant close to the classrooms.
* Certificate of attendance.
What is not included:
* Tickets for public transportation
* WIFI in the rooms of the hostel
* Personal expenses