Berlin is one of the largest and most diverse science city in Europe: around 200,000 people from all over the world teach,
research, work and study here. Apart from its scientific offer, Berlin is also a fascinating and unique cultural metropolis in the heart of Europe.
All our courses are held at the Freie Universität Berlin (FU). Each classroom comes fully equipped with AV facilities, furniture, whiteboard, projector and screen.
1) Package 1 includes course materials, refreshments and certificate of attendance.
2) Package 2 includes course materials, refreshments, certificate of attendance, lunch and accommodation.
What is included in Package 2:
* Accommodation (from Sunday/check-in to Friday/check-out) at the ***Novum Hotel Ravenna, in shared rooms (max. 3 people per room), en-suite bathroom, breakfast included. Here the indications to get to the hotel from the airports and the main train station.
* Lunch from Monday to Friday in a restaurant close to the classroom.
* Certificate of attendance.
What is not included in Package 2:
* Tickets for public transportation
* Personal expenses