Berlin is one of the largest and most diverse science city in Europe: around 200,000 people from all over the world teach,
research, work and study here. Apart from its scientific offer, Berlin is also a fascinating and unique cultural metropolis in the heart of Europe.
Physalia-courses is a cooperating partner of the Free University (FU) Berlin, whose facilities are located in the residential garden district of Dahlem in southwestern Berlin. All our courses are held at the FU where each classroom comes fully equipped with AV facilities, furniture, whiteboard, projector and screen.
1) Package 1 includes course materials, refreshments and certificate of attendance.
2) Package 2 includes course materials, refreshments, certificate of attendance, lunch and accommodation.
What is included in Package 2:
* Accommodation (from Sunday/check-in to Friday/check-out) at the *** Novum Hotel Ravenna Berlin or at Hotel Eckstein, in shared rooms (max. 3 people per room), en-suite bathroom, breakfast included. Here the indications to get to the hotel from the airports and the main train station.
* Lunch from Monday to Friday in a restaurant close to the classroom.
* Certificate of attendance.
What is not included in Package 2:
* Tickets for public transportation
* Personal expenses